Friday, May 22, 2009

Outta Here

What a week.

Brian and Courtney hit the road yesterday, back to Fort Benning, and Clint and I began gearing up for the 4 day weekend. After work yesterday, I grocery shopped, packed the camper, delivered groceries to Mom, took out her garbage, washed her dishes, walked her dog, then came home to start most of that over in my house. More cooking, and moving things toward the door, gathering up books and magazines, tidying the house for housesitters, and packing more food items, clothes, and various sundries.

For the next 4 days, I will be:


Only no way am I just sitting down in that grass, can you imagine the bugs?

And I'll have a glass of wine within reach.

And I'll be supine on a chaise lounge.

And sitting next to campfire.

But I do have a bag full of books, and I will be reading, so that there picture up there is what I will be doing, for the next 4 days.

Miss me lots, I'll catch you on Monday. Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. june in florida
    Have a happy and safe weekend Lori, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great time. When I read your comment on my blog I was all like "WTF? Brian got married?"

    I realize my focus has been elsewhere for the past few months with Mom and all, but lordy lordy what did I miss?

    Congratulations!

    BTW: We still need to meet, gab, transfer steam cleaner, gab, eat, gab...you get the point?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNOW! Can you believe it? I'm a MIL!

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!