Sunday, March 18, 2012

In Arrears

I am seriously in arrears in the blogging world. I have a lot to catch up on here. I have a shiny new job that I haven't told you about. (In fact, the last shiny new job I told you about was 2 or 3 shiny new jobs ago, but the buck stops here, this is THE shiny new job for me.) The shiny new job has afforded me a shiny new laptop, in which I can write shiny new blog posts, about all things serious (my mother) and frivolous (splurging on Anti-Aging, regenerating, rejuvenating, straight-from-the-fountain-of-youth, as-God-is-my-witness-this-stuff-works skincare).

One year later, then, I'm blogging over here today.

I'll be back here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:31 PM

    Just checking to see if you were the lottery winner in Illinois :)

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!