Friday, February 26, 2010

Hi, hi hi!

Heyhihowareyou?

I've been busy busy, Brian was home for 2 weeks, I dropped him off at the airport last Friday. Sunday I found out my new tenant (& friend) needs to move in to my place on Friday, and Monday was Mom's birthday, so I've had 3 days to pack up my house, and the storage isn't available until Monday, but the sheets are clean and the beds are made so she'll be ok and tomorrow I'm doing the polar plunge, and then maybe I can start blogging again.

Thankyouverymuch.

3 comments:

  1. you'reverywelcome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great visit with your son. I'm glad you found a renter, because you seemed to have a hard time getting fully out of your old place. I can't wait to hear about the crazy icy plunge and look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:17 AM

    you know they say theres never any rest for the wicked. but lori, i dont ever remember you EVER being that bad!! lol. love ya and many blessings to you and brian.

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!