Saturday, February 16, 2008

$10,000 Pyramid

Clues:

Cepacol lozenges (12)
Hot tea with honey (1000 cups)
Dayquil (2 shots)
Nyquil (2 shots)
Carryout Sizzling Rice soup—mostly broth (2)
Hot water, with lemon, brown sugar, and a shot of brandy (1 or 2, in the evening)
Salt water (gargle) (unlimited)
Cepacol spray
Advil Liquigels
Alka Seltzer Cold Plus



Answer: Things that Gnightgirl's ingested since the sore-throat flu from hell hit her hard, on Thursday.*

Yayyyyyyyy! Good job. You win! Your check's in the mail.




*Judges will also accept "bacon and egg breakfast that Clint fixed for GNG's breakfast today, after she woke up...at 1:00 p.m."

6 comments:

  1. Ugh! I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:41 AM

    get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SB: I felt so lousy last night...I actually wondered if Mom's "vaporub" remedy might be worth considering.

    I didn't give in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ya'll. Another day of cold meds, and this ringing in my ears might just dissipate...

    Ah, why didn't I get a flu shot!

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!