- Crisco. You'll be hard pressed to find vegetable oil in my house either, unless I get an urge to bake, which isn't often.
- White bread. Well, that was true before I met Clint. But I don't touch the stuff.
- Beets. gah! beets!
- Garlic powder. I'm a garlic snob; only use fresh.
- Fruit Juice. I want to drink the entire bottle, which has about 4000 calories.
- "Flavoring"...no vanilla flavoring, processed cheese food, bacon flavored bits, or any other "food-flavored" food.
- Powdered coffees, teas, or creamer. What in the heck would one have to do to cream to get it into a powdered form? Gives me chills to think about.
- Low sodium soy sauce. It's just the real stuff with water added. Why pay for 1/2 bottle of water in your soy sauce?
- Popsicles: Frozen flavored ice never cranked me.
- Grapefruit. If I have to scoop sugar on every bite to make the bitter aftertaste tolerable, I don't see the point.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
10 Things You Won't Find in My Kitchen
I'm out of work at work! I'm picking up Fightin Mad Mary's lastest meme: 10 things you won't find in my kitchen.