Wednesday, January 19, 2011

RV Show Wrap-Up

The weekend was a blast, oh how we laughed and laughed. In fact, I came home of dozens of photos of us doing nothing but that. They're all funny to me, but since 144 photos with the caption "here's us, laughing" would probably get tedious to you, I'm posting a select few in a slide show. I'm thoughtful that way.

I mentioned before that the RVs get pricey. Check out the price tag on the first photo. I could buy 2 of my condo's with that, and still have some decorating money left over.

Anyway, you'll see that there aren't a lot of photos from the actual show. Most of the fun was had holing up in the lobby after the show with a lot of good food (nachos, pizza, chocolate birthday cake!), and having a ruckus-y good time.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! Did you actually get in trouble with the hotel security?

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!