- Can anyone recommend the world's greatest mascara? Really. Comment or e-mail me immediately.
- Same goes for a body moisturizer.
- Mary Janes require entirely too much attention to socks.
[Click on the photos for an enlarged view.]
1. Here's a "snap" I took Sunday afternoon. I'm feeling smug about it's cuteness--look at that little popped balloon that just happened to match the bike's color! And someone out there already wants to frame it, how great is THAT?
I'm not sure what drove me to believe that a "dusk" pic would be a better one, but I actually went back to that cemetary...in the country...while the sun was going down...FAST. Look, it was creepy as hell: I left the car door open, the car running, dashed out for my pix, and ran back to the car with my heart beating against my breastbone. Oh, grow up! The daytime pix were better, but not phenomenal....still...how does this head make ya feel?
3. I accompanied a friend to PetSmart the other day, and got bored of conversation algae: brown vs. green. I wandered around and found this naughty chew toy. I don't know what else to say.
4. Multiply this star by about 40 million, and you'll have the a bedspread that my mother crocheted for my Great Aunt Evelyn in the mid 70s. A few years ago, Aunt Ev decided that GodForbid anything happen to her, the spread should be returned to my mother. Mother begifted it to my for my 40th birthday.
Mind you, this is not a "coverlet"; it is a bedspread that will cover a kingsize bed to the floor on all sides. It is enormous and beautiful, and currently encased in an Amish-made glass and oak case in my home.