- Dentist tomorrow, I'm pre-whining. There will be shots, and more whining.
- Haircut Thursday, still growing out the craptastic Carol Brady Do.
- My sister and I picked out the same card for Mom on Mother's Day:
[Insert Twilight Zone music].
- Brian's friend Chris dropped off a Mother's Day card for me again this year. The sweety. He showed up last year also, while Brian was in bootcamp, and I cried. This time I smiled.
- The cable internet people came to my house for a 3rd time in as many months, and "fixed" my cable. I was so happy, until I walked 'round back to find about 40,000 feet of orange cable spread across my lawn, through a gate I don't use, and across the neighbor's lawn to a cable box. Try mowing around this:
- I went to a party a few weeks ago, in which a fortune teller was hired for entertainment. This one has been voted best psychic in the CU area, and I have to admit: she summed up the last couple years of my life eerily accurately, with no prompting on my part.
Ha, she told me I haven't dated much since my divorce, and that have a tendency to cut men off at the knees. She said that! I have no idea what she's talking about. But I'm going to meet a nice guy pretty soon, she said. A good guy, she said. Aren't you just dying? Want me to keep you posted?
- When I meet him, I'll play He Loves Me, He Love Me Not, with this giant daisy at the Urbana post office.
OK. That's a wrap. There are bigger and better tales to come, I promise.