Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rubbin' Elbows

I just love it when one of us bloggers gets all famous!

Blog buddy and friend-I-haven't-met-yet Steakbellie is going to be on SpikeTV tonight, after competing in the "Wedges and Wings" eating contest in Las Vegas last week.

Show him a little love, and tune in to Spike TV tonight, 11 PM EST. That's 10 PM to us Central Illinois folks, and uhhhh...8 p.m. for you west-coasters. Check your local listings for MLE Chowdown: Wedges and Wings.

Even though the winner was determined a week ago, I'm going to cheer him on as if it's live.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be in the cheering section too!

    GMTA, my post of 10/11 is titled "Rubbin' Elbows" too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stay up that late. BUT my DVR is set and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! And the cafe post is awesome too. Careful of your eyes if you come visit me today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like most cable networks, SpikeTv has an east & west coast feed. So it should be on at 11p Pacific time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What in gawds sake is an "eating contest"? Is it something obscene like trying to stuff humongous quantities of food down in a short time? I've seen news reports of those things in your country and they are repulsive.

    I'm sorry but there are people starving in this world.

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!