I've been tagged by Wendy. Blog assignment: To name 5 odd things about myself. Gosh, I'll see if I can narrow it down to just 5.
1. I love the smell of Vicks Vaporub. I blogged about it year ago, and how my parents made me eat it when I was a kid. I hated that, but I still love the smell of it.
2. Likewise, I love Nyquil. The Green Death Nyquil. It's the best thing about being sick.
3. Grilled cheese sandwiches MUST be served with catsup. Period. And you can't spread the catsup on the sandwich, you have to make a well on the plate and dip-and-bite.
4. I sit on my feet while I work, and often while I drive. As a result, I have a callus on the top of my foot, and have worn a hole in the fabric of my chair at work.
4a. I carry a small camera with constantly, so that if I have an emergency such as "I need a photo of my work chair so I can blog it," I will be prepared.
5. Every weekday morning before I leave the house, I repeat, outloud, "purse, phone, coffee, bag." It's a trick my friend Rob taught me a few years ago. I used to forget at least one of those things regularly, but haven't since I began the ritual.
There you are, I'm sure I'll think of a million others later.
I tag Stephen Bess, Gamera, Momo, Maladjusted, and Tangental C.