Of course I have resolutions! How can I break 'em if I don't make 'em?!
Major changes and stresses of '06 have taken me from a charming "fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants" girl to a flaky, "completely discombobulated" bimbo. Stuff gets done, but only by the skin of my teeth. I spend too much time, lately, looking for my damned car keys, and leaving grocery stores without my groceries.
Oh, how I wish I'd made that up.
For the year 2007, and forever more, I resolve to Grab the Reigns.
2007 Resolutions to Stamp Out Discombobulation
1. Evenings: coffee machine prepped, next day's lunch packed, tomorrow's clothes layed out.
2. Pull back that midnight bedtime by one hour.
3. Because of Resolutions #1 & 2, I will arrive to work 1o minutes early every day. Or at least, on time, which will eliminate a daily source of anxiety and guilt for me, and aggravation to my boss. Win/Win.
4. I vow to wash my eye makeup off every night, instead of counting on my pillowcase for mascara removal. Hey! Why don't they just invent mascara-removing pillowcases?
5. I vow to take my vitamins and calcium like I promise my friend Diane I have been, only I really haven't.
6. I vow to do nothing but drive when I'm driving.
7. I'm not going to overdo it. Six is enough to start out with.
I'm going to go wash my face now, and look for my car keys.