Brown English Muffin tagged me, thank God, because I don't know what else to write about right now!
1. What did you do in 2006 that you've never done before?
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes. Frugal Mom.
3. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, a dear friend, Rob.
4. What countries did you visit?
Just this one.
5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
I can't think of anything I'm lacking so much that I'd ask for something.
6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory and why?
March 29, 2006. The day my son left for the Army.
7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Put my shoulder out last January. It was excruciating. I'm better now.
8. Who's behavior merited celebration?
My son, getting it together, graduating bootcamp, getting promoted twice.
9. Who's behavior made you appalled and depressed?
George W. Bush, of course.
10. Where did most of your money go?
I'm constantly asking myself this question!
11. What did you get really excited about?
Seeing my kid's graduation, my trip to LA, and meeting Wendy and Kristin in Columbus.
12. Compared to this time last year, are you, a) happier or sadder, b) thinner or heavier, c) richer or poorer?
a) sadder b) same c) same
13. What was your favorite TV show?
I don't watch any one show regularly. Hm.
14. What was the best book you read?
That's a tough one. Poisonwood Bible, by Barbara Kingsolver, I guess, though I'd read it before.
15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?
Brian and Ilaiy.
16. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Last year? I was 43. I met my friends in the coffee shop.
17. What kept you sane?
Momo and Melissa.
18. What is one new thing you'd like to accomplish this year?
More paintings, more photography. Definitely.
19. If you could do one thing this year and not get chastised by or for it, what would you do?
Throw a drink in George Bush's face. I have to throw a drink in someone's face before I die; he seems like a good candidate.
20. If you could meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet?
Mary P and Empress. I'm taking Momo, Wendy, Kristin, and Melissa with me. GirlZNight in Puerto Rico!
I tag everyone reading this, that can't think of a better thing to blog about.