Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NaBloPoMo


Marie Millard talked me into participating in NaBloPoMo, which stands for National Blog Uhhh...POorly, MOther... or Namby Blog Potpourri Mo...uh..uth..

Hold on a sec. I'll go look it up.

Got it! It is:

NAtional BLOg POsting Month!

That means I've committed to blogging every day through the month of November. I just signed up with no regard for rules and regulations. Like, if I can't think of something to write (yeah, right) on any certain day, is it fair to just log on and write

asadfa;o; guerhf;siufoeg ?

Blog fodder will not be my downfall. Everyone knows that if you can't think of anything to write, just drink a glass bottle of wine, and you won't be able to shut (me) up.

Time constraints will be my issue. Is it fair to blog-hoard? Write 3 or 4 at once, then pre-date them? Sure. I say yes.

Anyway, I got THE nicest compliment in e-mail the other day. It read:

What's up with your blog? No updates for a week.
You're almost like a good TV show that got canceled.

!!!

Pshawwwww.

Careful what you ask for, reader. Every freakin day through November it's gonna be, Lori, Lori, Lori.

I'm readying to graduate from being a canceled television to show to a mind-numbing 24 hours Law & Order Marathon.

Don't change the channel though, k?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you signed up Lori ... yep, write 3,4, heck 6 ahead of time ...cuz I just may e-mail you and ask to "borrow" one, lol

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!