Monday, August 27, 2007

Lizardzzzzzzzzz

Busy, busy, I've been busy. Until I have time to tell you what I've been doing outside of work, I'll update you on the lawn-ornament studio. I actually had to take a break for awhile, to do "real" work, associated with the nature of my "real" job. Sucks, huh?

But I'm back in a lull, and back to the studio, singing and painting and playing. (If the boss asks, though, I'm slaving. Slaving and working with cramped hands over tin lizards, butterflies, and dragonflies. Yes. Woe is me. If the boss asks.)

I've got two tables going now...one for big lizards and one for smaller ones, which I refer to as yittle yizards



Plenty on deck, hanging in the background. There's another table-full out of sight.


A few more of the finished product:


And when I'm waiting for paint to dry, puttering around with an old rock I found out back.


That's it for now. Lunch break is over. Time to get back to the fun. I mean work.

If the boss asks.

8 comments:

  1. Y Yove Ye Yittle Yizzards!
    Glad to hear you sounding in such fine spirits. I hope you're well dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really freaking cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Some of those lizards look just like butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool ... you need to set up a site to sell them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, how do I get a lizard?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:42 PM

    I'm with frugal. I've got a friend who's a lizard/gecko freak. Care to sell one Lori?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! This is so great - I want YOUR job! Okay, fine. I couldn't do it. But a girl can dream, right?

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!