I am, tonight, at a loss for words. I am flabberdy-floored. Dumb-jawed. Hyper-ventil-awed.
Today, you have made me smile until my cheeks hurt. Laugh. Shake. Weep.
I am getting around to responding to over 100 of your e-mails. If you haven't heard from me yet, keep checking. You will. I just want to take a minute to tell you what you've done today.
- I have appointments to pick up beanies.
- I'm making appointments to deliver boxes.
- I'm cheesing it up with a reporter and a photographer, at 2 p.m. tomorrow afternoon.
- I've mailed names.
- I've received names.
- 2 radio stations have highlighted the project.
- I'm still counting the bloggers that have, as Fightin' Mad Mary puts it, "Paid it Forward." I'm making a list.
- I've received heart-stopping letters from a couple soldiers. I will share these if I get permission.
- 2 coworkers have appointed themselves Local Donation Box Ambassadors, and baby, I'm going to let them have at it.
- We are linked up to colleges, universities, hospitals, police departments, fire departments, and more. I'm sorry if I forgot you.
Just thank you.