Thursday, November 01, 2007

Brian's 16th Bday Card

NaBloPoMo #2

I can't believe that I actually used to design all of my own cards. Birthday cards, Christmas cards, cartoon cards depicting some humorous event or inside joke I'd shared with a friend. I used to imagine that someday, when the kid was grown, and I had allllllll this spare time on my hands, that I might make a go at designing cards.

Most of my best friends will attest to the fact that I haven't even found time to hit up the hallmark store for their birthdays, these days. I SUCK, people.

I'll get it together one of these days. In the meantime, I'll share with you the card I made for Brian, when he turned 16.

The inside read "I can't believe my baby's 16."

9 comments:

  1. Oh, now that is just too clever and creative! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is a great idea! You could make a living doing stuff like that! All the best luck for your son.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not too late, move over Hallmark .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Company name? Gnightgirl Gwishes? Gnight & Gbye?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!

    Hallmark will CRUMBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookout Bill Gates. A new mogul is on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have a GIFT, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you INDEED have a "gift"!

    (I hate you. Well...not REALLY!!!!)

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!