Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NaBloPoMo 12: Brooches are Back

Still working on doing the big switchover, changing Toys for Troops to Operation Warrior Watch. I've been writing and gathering all evening, and I'm all tuckered out. So, back to the iPhone archives for us.

I went garage sale-ing this summer with a friend, and came across a little white box on a table full of jewelry. I jumped out of my skin when I opened it to find this:


A kitten's head! I mean, a creepy little brooch! Isn't it the ugliest thing you've ever seen? So I paid a quarter for it and gave it to my friend Nicole for Halloween.

I have just realized that in 12 days, I have written about an ugly bear sweater, taking a friend to a dead lilly pad pond, and gifting another with an ugly kitten head.

It's a wonder I have any friends, when I think of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back talk! Comment here!