Saturday, November 30, 2013

NaBloPoMo 30: Oh, No, She Di-int!

Mulligan!

Last post tomorrow. I promise.

Because I did have in mind a closing post, but here is what I did today:
  • Up at 8 a.m.
  • Breakfast
  • Deep clean. I mean, deep clean. When is say DEEP clean, I don't mean dusting baseboards. I am talking about getting anal and cleaning the caps on shaving cream lids. 
  • Errands: Drop Stuff at Goodwill
  • Drop Stuff at storage
  • Bring stuff home from storage for the event next weekend
  • ***keep in mind all of this involves lifting, so, skip gym***
  • Tend to this and that for the event next weekend
  • Tend to work stuff
  • Grocery shop
  • On a whim, because I had nothing else to do, did all of the Christmas decorating. Now it's done.
  • Dinner O' Thanksgiving Leftovers
  • Movie du jour
Midnight. Time to blog.

I mean, time to play my mulligan.

This is not like yesterday's post, in which I had nothing to say. I have TONS to say tonight; I just recognize that it will take me until well after 2 a.m. to gather the photos and text, and time is what I do not have.

12:10. Brush teeth, wash face, read Buzzfeed until I'm snoring while I'm still sitting up.

End of day.

1 comment:

  1. You did it! The 30 days of NaBloPoMo and what a treat it was! :)

    Sat down and read through all in one go..some got me thinking , some sad , some were LOL funny and others plain entertaining to read.

    Was a long lunch break at desk..Thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!