Thursday, November 07, 2013

NaBloPoMo 7: Random iPhotos

It’s 10:30 p.m., and I have to get up at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow. Here, here are a few funny photos I pulled off of my phone for you.

This sat, for the longest time, at our friend Amie's desk. When I asked why the baby was in the jar, she said "so it doesn't kill us."


Bob's beer can chicken doing the can-can.


My new camping necklace.


I take photos of crazy stuff I see in magazines and catalogs. Like this:


Clint leaves love notes in the most creative way.


Val was on a cooking show last spring, She made fixed a potato dish. Here's a naked potato watching her on TV.


Here's the same potato, all gussied up.


Spotted in Marshall, Illinois.



3 comments:

  1. That doll definitely looks psycho. And the exercise bike? Priceless. Thanks for the pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Googly Eyes! :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd forgotten the chicken can can! And my potato lasted quite a while, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!