Friday, September 22, 2006

What a week.


Lawd'a'mercy, this one was tumultuous. Heartache interlaced with chaos, and then there was 5 trips to 3 Verizon stores and still a dead cel phone, until the mail arrives on Monday. Everything happens to me.

Ahem.

Pity Party is Officially Over.

(All in favor, say aye.)

The Good News Is, I've got all I need to recuperate, on this exciting Friday night:

Comfy sweats pushed up to my knees. A choice of 3 rented movies. Trader Joe's crabcakes in the oven. A crappy bottle of champagne. And a canvas in front of me, that a drawing will be transferred to by night's end.

The weekend's looking good too. If the tornado's hold off, a potential festival tomorrow, followed by a nice, wholesome, "fix your own pizza" party tomorrow night. (BYOB).

I am nothing if not resilient.

We will resume regularly-scheduled blogging soon.

6 comments:

  1. Cover your ankles, you naughty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry: My ankles ARE covered, with Bavarian Lederhosen socks, of course, which I never remove. :blush:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:45 AM

    I can so commisurate with you over the cell phone. I hate my cell phone, I didn't pick it out and just found out I'm stuck with it for 2 years unless I buy a new one..at full price of course. Curses to Verizon
    Glad the pity party is over and your blogging again..I was creeped out by the spider everytime I clicked on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sooo need a comfy weekend in sweats with cheap wine and flicks!!

    Hurrah for the end of pitty parties!

    ReplyDelete

Back talk! Comment here!